Personal Development and Mutual Understanding (PDMU) includes:
- Personal Understanding and Health
- Mutual Understanding In the Local and Wider Community
PDMU focuses on encouraging each child to:
- become personally, emotionally and socially effective;
- lead healthy, safe and fulfilled lives;
- become confident, independent and responsible citizens;
- make informed and responsible choices and decisions throughout their livesIn St. Peter's, children are encouraged to form positive relationships with adults and other children, and to develop their self-esteem and confidence. They learn about others from a basis of tolerance, respect and open-mindedness.